We are based in Brisbane, Queensland, but we have delighted customers all over the country!
Most of Printing Brisbane’s customers like to work via phone and email. For speed and efficiency, it can’t be beaten.
Some of our customers do prefer to meet face to face, and that suits us just fine too. We are based in the South and West of Brisbane, and frequently travel around the city to meet with people. We can come to your office, or meet at a favourite coffee shop.
Head office 07 3208 5649
Daisy Hill, Brisbane 4127
PO Box 597, Springwood, Qld, 4127
or send us a message on our form and we will speak to you soon, usually within a couple of hours, often less!
Printing Brisbane customers receive top-quality print and excellent customer service at genuinely competitive prices. If you are seeking bargain-basement prices, this is not our specialty.
We look forward to hearing from you, and working with you to make all your print look amazing, and your life easy!
Types of print we offer
As brokers, we supply our customers with the best format of printing for their needs. The vast majority of our products are printed offset on CMYK (full colour) presses. We also provide products printed on wide format printers, digital (laser) machines, embroidery, screenprint and more. Below are brief explanations of the different formats and some useful links.
- Very popular and economical format for print runs of 250+.
- Involves transferring an image from an inked plate onto a cylinder covered in a rubber blanket and then onto the printing surface – usually paper.
- Usual turnaround time of 3 to 7 working days (longer for complex jobs)
- The process uses ink which soaks into the paper to differing degrees, depending on the paper
- Not as economical as offset, but for small jobs of less than 250 copies, or for urgent jobs, it is the best option.
- No plates are used. Digital printers are essentially laser copiers that we are all familiar with. But their capabilites are far beyond the familiar!
- These machines can fold, collate, staple, add glazes and coatings, perforate, variable data and more.
- The heaviest paper weight for most digital printers is 350gsm.
- Turnaround time is generally 24hours to 3 working days
- Toner is used which sits on top of the paper and gives a different finish to offset print
- The Indigo Digital Press uses ink rather than toner, so gives the option of an ink finish on a digital machine.
Wide format print
- Most often used to print large items such as posters, banners, signs, stickers, car/vehicle graphics, lighboxes, flags, table cloths, point of sale displays and expo displays.
- They can print onto fabric, vinyls, stickers and more.
- The most popular way of creating weatherproof printed products
- This can be an economical or pricey printing method depending on the medium chosen and the quality of associated hardware (eg, pull up banner mechanisms). A very wide range of qualities is available.
- Turnaround time is usually 3 to 5 working days