Stickers and Labels
One thing that’s always fun to print is stickers. Tactile, helpful, and can be placed anywhere, a good sticker always adds to your product or service!
Perfect for short-term marketing campaigns, Printing Brisbane offers you the full range of stickers and labels available. There are so many factors involved in creating them – gloss or matte lamination, indoor or outdoor, raised or flat, shapes, design, strengths of adhesion, and so on. But don’t worry if that all seems like way too much detail, Jayne and Wendy will guide you through the process and it will be the easiest setup ever.
Here are just some of the ways you can use stickers:
- packaging labels
- as name tags for your events
- transparent labels for bottles, jars or glass
- promotional bumper stickers
- window stickers – for stores or vehicles
Stocks to choose from
- Gloss paper
- Uncoated paper
- Textured paper (like fancy wine bottle labels)
- Polypropylene (matt or gloss)
- Vinyl – white or clear
- Synthetic (matt or gloss)
- Coloured paper – including fluoro
- One way vision
- Permanent (the standard option for paper labels)
- Removable or Low-Tac
- Static Cling
- High-Tac (aggressive)
- Freezer grade
- Die cut – custom cut to any shape, usually paper labels
- Kiss cut – custom cut to any shape, usually vinyl decals
- Hot stamp foiling – for added bling
- Laminate – gloss or matt for extra protection and durability
- Supply as singles, on sheets, or on rolls
Recently foil stickers have been VERY popular – the foil stamping adds a touch of glamour to anything you stick them to! Another favourite right now are the stickers for the call system cards we printed last week – you can see the very tactile PRESS button and the shiny emergency stickers in the photos below.
At Printing Brisbane, we have you covered if you need sticker and label printing done. Feel free to contact us to discuss your options.